Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING RATES & TRANSIT TIMES
|Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
Belgium, France Germany,Luxemburg, Netherlands
Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark,Poland, Switzerland**
Destinations in Europe not listed Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of world Not currently shipping
**Custom charges applicable in these regions. Any additional charges, surcharges, tax, VAT and duty requirements on orders shipped outside of the Republic of Ireland are the the obligation of the customer.
ABOUT OUR DELIVERIES
CLOSSY orders are processed and delivered Monday – Friday. We do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Irish Bank Holidays.
We do our best to process and deliver orders efficiently and quickly. Orders placed before 12pm are processed and shipped that day and our shipping provider aims to provide next day delivery in Ireland.
Please allow for up to 5 business days for orders placed within Ireland and up to 7 business days for orders placed in Europe. During peak trading and launches please allow for up to 7-10 business days.
All deliveries are subject to courier capacity. We endeavor to ensure that your order is with you within specified time frames but we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances beyond our control.
We really hope that you love your CLOSSY order. However, if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you have received, you may return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt, provided they are in original condition with labels, care instructions and original packaging intact. Deliveries are returned at your own cost. All returns must contain the original packing slip provided with your order. We will not be able to identify your return without the original packing slip.
Once items are returned you will be entitled to receive a refund. For item(s) returned after this time we reserve the right to return the item(s) to you. We are not able to refund items that are not in original condition, with labels and original packaging intact.
Delivery costs are not included in your refund. All goods are your responsibility until we receive them. We cannot refund any items that have not been received safely back to us or that get lost in transit. Please ensure your CLOSSY return is appropriately packaged to prevent damage in transit.
HOW TO RETURN
- To start your return email email@example.com stating your order number in the subject line
- Ensure the item(s) you are returning are in original condition: unused with labels, care instructions and original packaging intact.
- Package the item(s) for return in appropriate packaging. We cannot refund items that have been damaged in transit and all goods are your responsibility until we receive them
- Make sure to include your packing slip or add a note with your name and order number so we can identify your return.
- For customers in Ireland, you must return via DPD. Visit www.dpd.ie/returns and select CONTINUE AS GUEST. On the next screen select CLOSSY as the retailer from the dropdown list and state your order number in the reference box. Complete the return and payment section to download your returns label.
- Print off your returns label and fix it to the package. Drop the package to a DPD pick up point which can be found on their website www.dpd.ie/pickup. Important: please make sure to get a receipt at when dropping off the package and keep this safe until your return has been processed.
- For returns from outside of Ireland please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line with the region you are returning from. Our customer service team will advise based on your region.
For international deliveries, times will vary depending on destination and courier capacity. Any local customs or shipping taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
CLOSSY reserve the right to cancel and refund should an order be unsuitable for international shipping. We accept no responsibility for damaged or losses during shipping. In this instance, customers must contact the shipping provider and quote the reference number provided.
We reserve the right to change our shipping policy at any time.
We will issue a refund, using the same method of payment, for your return within 14 days of receiving your return shipment at our warehouse. To be eligible for a refund the item must be returned in original condition, unused and with all labels and original packaging intact.
REFUND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our returns policy is 14 days meaning that you have 14 days after receiving your item(s) to return your item for a refund
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your item(s)
- Shipping costs are non refundable
- The item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive the them intact
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process once your return is received into the warehouse
- The refund will be issued to the same card used at point of sale
- We do not offer product exchange
If you have any questions regarding returns please email us email@example.com
Please inspect your item(s) when you receive them and contact us immediately if the item is damaged, defective or if you have received the wrong item.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org